    Thanks!!

    ....Lisa

    using FF 1.0.3

    Lisa Hetherington, May 1, 2005

  2. Lisa Hetherington

    Z Guest

    Tools > Options > Advanced > Tabbed Browsing

    Open Links from other applications in ... a new tab in the most recent
    window.

    Z, May 2, 2005

  3. Lisa Hetherington

    Frank Rizzo Guest

    I usually use tabs (love tabs!!) to have multiple websites open, buit
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that won't do what the original poster was
    asking.

    Frank Rizzo, May 2, 2005
  4. Lisa Hetherington

    elyob Guest

    Do you have a clickable scroll button on your mouse? If so, click this.

    elyob, May 2, 2005
  5. Frank Rizzo uitte de volgende tekst op 2/05/2005 13:18:
    It won't, half the time. This does the thing if she clicks a link in OE
    (never considered ThunderBird? :p). The other solution, i.e. when
    you're already in FF, is just do Ctrl - click. (Or right mouse button
    and choose "Open link in new tab")

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:
    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare

    Hendrik Maryns, May 2, 2005
  6. Lisa Hetherington

    pip78 Guest

    Alternately, install mouse gestures. It's insanely great.

    http://optimoz.mozdev.org/gestures/

    pip78, May 2, 2005
  7. Lisa Hetherington

    Big Will Guest

    open FF. Type in the URL brow about:config, and scroll down to
    browser.tabs.showSingleWindowModePrefs and click on true. Then, make
    the appropriate settings in tools\options\advance.

    Big Will, May 3, 2005