How do I find out who is photographing me

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Nibbler, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Nibbler

    Nibbler Guest

    Nibbler, Mar 2, 2004

  2. The best cure for this is to eat as much pizza every day, as often
    as you can. The more triglycerides get into your system the more
    difficult it is for them to photograph you. Don't believe all the
    hoopla about tinfoil helmets. That's a bunch of crap. The up and
    coming means of defeating this crap is to get as much of the
    triglycerids into your system as you can possibly manage. Pizza
    is a great source of triglycerides. Also good; Burger King Double
    Whoppers with Cheese.

    -Geoff

    Geoff Cashman, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Nibbler

    Daedalus Guest

    The best cure for this is to eat as much pizza every day, as often
    as you can. The more triglycerides get into your system the more
    difficult it is for them to photograph you. Don't believe all the
    hoopla about tinfoil helmets. That's a bunch of crap. The up and
    coming means of defeating this crap is to get as much of the
    triglycerids into your system as you can possibly manage. Pizza
    is a great source of triglycerides. Also good; Burger King Double
    Whoppers with Cheese.

    -Geoff
    [/QUOTE]

    Steve Chaney agrees with this post.

    Jade

    Daedalus, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Nibbler

    CtlAltDel Guest

    Definately has alien written over it.......Get out and get out soon!!!!

    CtlAltDel, Mar 2, 2004
  5. No, the triglycerides make the image fuzzy. The more tri's the fuzzier
    it gets. Modern camera technology hasn't figured a way around this yet.

    SSSSHHHHH! Damn you!

    :)

    -Geoff

    Geoff Cashman, Mar 2, 2004
  6. Yeah, the aliens are so stupid they'd use flash on their telephoto
    lens equipped cameras. Sorry, the story's a farce. This guy's either
    a) a stupid troll
    b) stupid

    -Geoff

    Geoff Cashman, Mar 2, 2004
  7. Nibbler

    Craig Bailey Guest

    My suggestion is to rig up a sensitive flash slave sensor (1 or more) to
    remotely trigger high powered flashes that you should mount to your body.
    When the perpetrator tries to photograph you, their flash will trigger the
    slave sensors on your body and set off your own body-mounted flashes in sync
    with theirs. This will over expose their picture and thus they will not be
    able to get a good shot of you - enabling you to make a quick getaway.

    Craig Bailey, Mar 2, 2004
  8. Nibbler

    Nibbler Guest

    LOL. Nice. perfect on-topic solution... Also, stealthily mounted high power
    Infrared LED's mounted on your hats visor or brim, when triggered by flash
    (to save power) will fog normal unsuspecting photographic exposures of your
    face and draw less attention, unless they are using IR... then it may help
    them depending on thier camera settings... Better yet, project an IR image
    on your face, that'll mislead them. Foil hat can double as a ground plane...
    ;-)

    Nibbler, Mar 2, 2004
  9. Nibbler

    shephed Guest

    It's either Warhol or Rodey Green taking pics of your ass. They both are
    known to favor the male "rump".
    Just be careful where you sit, if you know what I mean....

    shephed, Mar 2, 2004
  10. You already have, you paranoid moron.

    Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo, Mar 2, 2004
  11. Nibbler

    m II Guest

    Sound like your inner User-Agent: expressing itself...

    mike

    --
    __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
    / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

    ..let the cat out to reply..

    m II, Mar 2, 2004
  12. Nibbler

    Ron Andrews Guest

    Remember, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't
    out to get you.

    Ron Andrews, Mar 3, 2004
  13. Nibbler

    George Kerby Guest

    George Kerby, Mar 3, 2004
  14. Nibbler

    John Griffin Guest

    How do you know you can "almost make out a shadowy figure"?
    Be assured that you aren't ever going to be making any "mental
    leaps."

    You really need to take your questions to medical professionals.

    John Griffin, Mar 3, 2004
  15. Nibbler

    George Kerby Guest

    NAAAAAAAWWW!

    REALLY?????

    You know you must be the ONLY one who picked up on that little
    flash/telephoto thingy.

    Sheer genius!

    But you know what?

    Alien strobes are EXTREMLY powerful in the non - visible spectrum because
    Aliens use the higher frequency portions for their sense of sight, and
    therefore the image recording devices that they use. Therefore, there is
    very little what you and I call 'light' is useful to these folk. What he
    sees is just 'spillover' from the actual wavelength for these
    non-terrestrial lifeforms.

    So, not only are the Aliens photographing their victim, they are 'nuking'
    him with X-rays so he will be well prepared for dinner because of the effect
    of cancer-inducing cell multiplication taking place. They are literally
    "growing" their dinner. Sorta like four pound chicken breasts that you can
    buy at the market these days, they are irradiating their feast.

    But your observation was astute from an earthling point of view...

    George Kerby, Mar 3, 2004
  16. Help! The paranoids are after me!

    Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo, Mar 3, 2004
  17. Nibbler

    Mark M Guest

    Mark M, Mar 3, 2004
  18. I sometimes wonder if this technique would work for speed cameras. Has
    anyone ever tried it?

    Martin Bishop, Mar 4, 2004
  19. Nibbler

    Craig Bailey Guest

    A colleague of mine is working on a prototype, but sensitivity of the sensor
    is a big variable.
    The whole project has sort of been "shelved" while we actually get some real
    work done.
    Sure would like to have an endless supply of money so we could finalise all
    such projects that we have running.

    Craig Bailey, Mar 4, 2004
  20. You may be getting retinal detachment.

    See an ophthalmologist IMMEDIATLY.

    Ray Normandeau, Mar 5, 2004