How do I find out who has control of ths site now?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by wondering, Sep 13, 2005.

  1. wondering

    wondering Guest

    wondering, Sep 13, 2005

  2. wondering

    why? Guest

    The site is dead, didn't you just say that?

    As mentioned quite a few times in,
    use a whois search, one of many tools
    http://www.arin.net/index.shtml

    another
    http://www.dnsstuff.com/
    which gives
    http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?ip=www.hopedale-high-alumni.com

    Then of course there is the other answer, start with a shorter URL
    http://www.hopedale-high-alumni.com/
    and see what you find.
    Me

    why?, Sep 13, 2005

  3. wondering

    Lookout Guest

    The site is DEAD. It hasn't been updated since 2003. The links to the
    'webmaster' died when she did. It's no longer being maintained. Any
    other ideas?

    Lookout, Sep 13, 2005
  4. wondering

    EricP Guest

    Domain name: hopedale-high-alumni.com

    Registrant:
    David Clark (QKERP)
    PO Box 6063
    Warwick, RI 02886
    United States
    Phone: (508) 6950259

    Administrative Contact:
    David Clark (QKERP)
    PO Box 6063
    Warwick, RI 02886
    United States
    Phone: (508) 6950259

    Technical Contact:
    A+ Net (AD384-ORG)
    A+Net Internet Services
    10350 Barnes Canyon Road
    San Diego, CA 92121
    United States
    Phone: (858) 410-6900

    Billing Contact:
    David Clark (QKERP)
    PO Box 6063
    Warwick, RI 02886
    United States
    Phone: (508) 6950259

    Record last updated on 2005-05-09 00:00:00
    Record created on 2001-05-13 00:00:00
    Record expires on 2006-05-13 00:00:00

    Domain servers in listed order:
    ns1.abac.com 216.55.128.4
    ns2.abac.com

    EricP, Sep 13, 2005
  5. wondering

    why? Guest

    You mean a stale / out of date page?

    The site is dead, it seems a simple enough idea, so the building was
    knocked down / staff have all left / it's a virtual school?
    You are either getting the wrong info from somewhere or didn't try the
    dnsstuff link above or read the info EricP posted, as the admin contact
    isn't a she.

    The DNS record (also posted earlier by EricP) has an update for 2005.

    Record last updated on 2005-05-09 00:00:00
    Record created on 2001-05-13 00:00:00
    Record expires on 2006-05-13 00:00:00
    Follow the short link (above) for hopedale and you will find the site is
    so compleley out of date the 2005 yearbook musn't be real. Just look for
    some contact info.

    Me

    why?, Sep 13, 2005
  6. wondering

    Lookout Guest

    The webmaster has never answered mail. The woman who was keeping it up
    to date died last year. I have no idea who did the 2005 update. Still
    trying to contact the school for that info.

    But I have been trying each idea.

    Thanks for the help

    Lookout, Sep 14, 2005
  7. wondering