    Chuck Guest

    The header says it all.

    Thanks

    Chuck, Dec 29, 2003

  2. Chuck

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    which one?

    This one, NNTP-Proxy-Relay: library2.airnews.net?
    Or this one, X-MSMail-Priority: Normal?

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 29, 2003

  3. Chuck

    Brian H¹© Guest

    So does this answer.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 29, 2003
  4. Chuck

    ralph Guest

    from a DOS prompt do
    ipconfig /all

    ralph, Dec 29, 2003
  5. Chuck

    why? Guest

    You mean the subject line?

    It helps not to post the question in the subject line

    Read address off the label on the nic / router / box / packing slip /
    run the manufacturer diagnostic.

    Me

    why?, Dec 29, 2003
  6. Chuck

    Meat-Plow Guest

    If your card came with software utility to configure the card in DOS,
    it might include the ability to view the MAC.

    Meat-Plow, Dec 29, 2003