How do i extract vidios when winrar wont extract them??? help plzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by smuttdog, Dec 22, 2007.

  1. smuttdog

    smuttdog Guest

    smuttdog, Dec 22, 2007

  2. smuttdog

    Aardvark Guest

    You don't say!

    Aardvark, Dec 23, 2007

  3. smuttdog

    richard Guest

    A shorter subject with the question in the body would be better. This
    is not a chat room.

    winrar can't do a damn thing unless all of the parts are available
    intact with no errors. If the file has been paired up with "PAR"
    files, then those can be used to complete the files with.

    I don't deal with rar files for that reason.

    richard, Dec 23, 2007