  1. WHEN I SEARCH FOR SOMETHING THERE IS A SCROLL DOWN LIST OF EVERYTHING
    I HAVE EVER SEARCHED FOR.I WAS WONDERING HOW I GET RID OF IT. PLEASE
    HELP ME!!!

    Wondering Person, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Wondering Person

    trout Guest

    Go to Internet Options in the Control Panel; Clear History.

    trout, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Wondering Person

    bobster Guest

    If you are using Win 9x,

    Start>Settings>Task bar and start menu>Start menu programs>Documents
    menu>Clear.

    This removes the contents of the Documents menu (not the documents!) and
    other personal history lists -- which includes the drop- down list items in
    the address bar.

    Also, set your History to clear after one day, and clear your cache every
    day.

    Works for me

    bobster, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Wondering Person

    Boomer Guest

    Wondering Person said:
    BTW, your Caps Lock key is stuck.

    Typing in all capitals is considered shouting.

    HTH

    Boomer, Jul 31, 2003