    Dale
    or

    Thanks.

    Dale Custer, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Dale Custer

    °Mike° Guest

    What operating system? What is the *verbatim* error message?

    °Mike°, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Dale Custer

    philo Guest

    first try deleting the file from dos...
    if you still get an error
    move all files out of that folder that have the same extension
    then use wildcard

    ie del *.xxx

    (where xxx is the extension)

    philo, Jul 5, 2003
  4. Dale Custer

    Professor Guest

    The first thing would be to get Spybot Seach and Destroy and run it. It
    might be able to make it deletable.

    Professor, Jul 6, 2003
  5. If you are using a FAT 16 or a FAT 32 format then I suggest you use a DOS
    start-up disk, change to directory you want then just type delete "FileName"
    (being the name of the file you want to delete.) B E W A R E no file is
    undeletable in DOS so make sure its the right file.

    regards

    R.

    Richard Stowe, Jul 6, 2003