    email address to Microsoft to publish my credentials. I know it does start
    mcp..........something. Please help so I can get my MCSA certification.

    Thank you

    StevieB, May 12, 2009

  2. StevieB

    John R Guest

    Contact your Regional Service Center. Have your MCP ID on hand.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    John R

    John R, May 13, 2009

  3. Dustin Harper, May 14, 2009
  4. From the CompTIA Website:

    How do I submit my credentials towards MCSA to Microsoft?
    Microsoft accepts the combination of CompTIA A+ with either CompTIA Network+
    or CompTIA Server+ as an elective for the Microsoft Certified System
    Administrator (MCSA) certification program. In addition, Microsoft accepts
    CompTIA Security+ as an elective for both the MCSA and the Microsoft
    Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications, and as a specialization
    option for the MCSA: Security and MCSE: Security certifications.
    1. Take at least one Microsoft MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 exam or
    Windows 2000 exam to obtain your MCP identification number (MCP ID). You must
    have your MCP ID number to apply your CompTIA credentials towards MCSA
    certification. Your MCP ID number is provided to you by e-mail after you take
    a Microsoft exam, regardless of whether you passed or failed the exam. You
    can also contact a Microsoft Regional Education Service Center for
    assistance.
    2. In order to submit your CompTIA certifications to Microsoft you will need
    to do the following: Log into your CompTIA record at
    www.comptia.org/careerid. If you are a first time user, you will need to
    create a user name and password before you can access the database and you
    will need to have your score report available. If you do not have a copy of
    your score report, please contact the test delivery provider that you used to
    take your exam. They will either mail you a copy of your score report or
    e-mail the information to you. The test vendors’ telephone numbers are the
    following: VUE: 1-877-551-7587 and Prometric: 1-800-776-4276.
    3. Once you have logged into your record you will need to click on “publish
    credentials†and send your A+ and Network+ or Server+ for MCSA or Security+
    for MCSE to: . You will need to provide your MCP ID# in
    the text field of the validation form. You MUST use this “publish
    credentials†feature to validate your certifications to Microsoft. DO NOT
    send them an e-mail directly. Only by using this validation process will they
    accept your certification information. If you have any questions please
    contact Microsoft at 1-800-636-7544.

    Michael Edwards, Jul 4, 2009
  5. StevieB

    Mitch Dyer Guest