  1. Can I download movies in the "rar." format in these newsgroups?? My friend
    has cable and he is allways downloading movies and software from the
    newgroups. Any help would be appriciated..

    Ronnie Bowles, May 27, 2005

  2. Ronnie Bowles

    Doug Guest

    Your 'friend' was unable to help you?
    Search engines did not help?

    Doug, May 27, 2005

  3. Ronnie Bowles

    GeorgeD Guest

    No problem. Contact MPAA (e-mail ) tell them what you
    want. They will take care of you and give you specific instructions.

    GeorgeD, May 27, 2005
  4. Ask your friend. If he's unable to help pick up a copy of grabit
    (www.shemes.com) and start poking trough the alt.binaries hierarchy.

    Jeroen

    Jeroen Wijnands, May 27, 2005
  5. Ronnie Bowles

    El Duderino Guest

    Bit Torrent..not d/l from newsgroups but should do what you want. Try
    alt.bittorrent for more.

    El Duderino, May 27, 2005