How do I disable ZA Popup?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by sponge, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. sponge

    sponge Guest

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 06:26:01 +0000 (UTC), "Chris Mitchell"
    <> wrote:

    >Downloaded and installed latest free version of Zone Alarm, Version
    >5.51.4807.2300.
    >
    >I no longer get a popup window at boot up which is great, but now I

    get a
    >popup asking about sending details to ZA. There is an option to

    check a box
    >so as not to be asked about this in future, but I suspect this

    defaults to
    >sending ZA the details without asking, or me knowing.
    >
    >Does anyone know a way of disabling the popup completely without

    sending
    >details to ZA?

    If this is regarding the window telling you to buy ZA Pro, it's
    reported that you can't, which is why a lot of people are abandoning
    ZA. If it's something else, perhaps somebody else will shed some
    light, as I have not used ZA in awhile.

    Sponge
    Sponge's Secure Solutions
    www.geocities.com/yosponge
    My new email: yosponge2 att yahoo dott com

    sponge, Dec 7, 2003