    restarted no luck so far.
    Will you please guide me what was wrong and how to disable efs (Encrypted
    File System)

    Umapathy (உமாபதி), Jan 10, 2009

  2. Umapathy (உமாபதி)

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Jan 14, 2009

  3. Thanks a lot Wayne McGlinn and I have been enlighten about EFS :)

    By the way I used search engine (infact Yahoo! via
    http://www.search.yahoo.com/) before posting it and I am quite curious to
    know what was the search query you have used. If you could share it that
    should improve my search skills as well. Thanks in advance.

    --
    Regards
    Regunathan Umapathy BSc, A+, MCP, MCDST

    Umapathy (உமாபதி), Jan 14, 2009
  4. Umapathy (உமாபதி)

    JaR Guest

    I pasted "disable efs in windows xp" in Google (http://www.google.com)
    and got Wayne's link along with around a zillion others.

    Yer welcome in arrears.

    JaR, Jan 15, 2009
  5. Umapathy (உமாபதி)

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I pasted in "I have no idea what I'm doing, but heck someone out
    there's going to help me", and I got zilch back on 'disabling efs in
    windows xp'. My conclusion is that google is crap.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 15, 2009
  6. Umapathy (உமாபதி)

    JaR Guest

    That's because you forgot the Magic Word.

    JaR, Jan 15, 2009
  7. Umapathy (உமாபதி)

    Kline Sphere Guest

    I pasted in "I have no idea what I'm doing, but heck someone out
    only now do you tell me ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 16, 2009
  8. Umapathy (உமாபதி)