    spam in bulk mail. I can only delete the messages one at a time. Is
    there a way to delete bulk mail with one click? I can delete it all at
    one time once it's in the deleted folder though. Thanks.

    Bob, Oct 10, 2003

  2. Bob

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bob said:
    Bulk Mail (junk mail) gets deleted automatically after 7 days.
    If you tick the box next to the message(s) you can select multiple mails to be
    deleted instead of 1 at a time.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 10, 2003

  3. Bob

    NewsGuru Guest

    The freeware Mailwasher might do it. The latest free version only lets
    you connect to one email account and I can't recall whether that
    includes Hotmail.

    If not, search for an old version -- version 2.0.28 was the last one
    that let you manager a number of accounts.

    NewsGuru, Oct 10, 2003
  4. Bob

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹© said:
    Oh, actually, right click the Hotmail account in OE, choose properties, and
    deselect the bulk folder, it will stop synchronizing the junk mail with OE and
    you can just let MS take care of it their end.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 10, 2003
  5. Click on one email. Then do a ctrl+A to highlight all messages, click
    delete..

    NewKillerStar, Oct 10, 2003
  6. X-No-Archive: Yes

    In Bob <> typed
    || When i open my hotmail acct through Outlook Express, there is alot of
    || spam in bulk mail. I can only delete the messages one at a time. Is
    || there a way to delete bulk mail with one click? I can delete it all
    || at one time once it's in the deleted folder though. Thanks.

    Use standard Windows method.

    Click 1st message, hold shift key and click last message. All messages in
    between will be selected. Del and they're gone.

    You can select each message individually while holding the ctrl key.

    Or you can use a combination of both the shift method and the ctrl method.

    Robert de Brus, Oct 10, 2003
  7. Bob

    chuckie® Guest

    I usually click on the first one, then <CTRL> + A, then the <Delete>, takes care of them all at
    once, but that's just me...luck...

    chuckie®, Oct 11, 2003