    restore point before installing new software as a safeguard?

    Regards,

    Heidi

    Heidi Manway, Feb 2, 2007

  2. Heidi Manway

    Smirnoff Guest

    Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore>Create A Restore
    Point

    Smirnoff, Feb 2, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    why? Guest

    The instructions are supplied with Win XP,

    Start | Help and Support

    Search for
    Create restore point

    Me

    why?, Feb 2, 2007
  4. Heidi Manway

    Ron Martell Guest

    Most modern applications will create a restore point automatically as
    part of the install process.

    To create a manual restore point use Accessories - System Tools -
    System Restore.

    For more information about System Restore see MVP Bert Kinney's System
    Restore pages: http://bertk.mvps.org/index.html

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --