How do I create a popup window in VB.NET?

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by InsideEdge, Oct 3, 2006.

  1. InsideEdge

    InsideEdge

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi I am using VB.NET to build my pages. I have an asp:hyperlink that I would like to click on and trigger a popup window. I’ve seen many examples on the internet but for some reason, none them show what has to be done from start to finish.

    I don’t know what portion of the code goes in the JaveScript and how to fire the javeacript by clicking on my hyperlink.

    Does anyone know how I could use my hyperlink to trigger a popup window? Here’s my hyperlink:

    <asp:HyperLink id=HyperLink1 runat="server" ImageUrl='<%# "../images/" + DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "ImagePath") %>' NavigateUrl=”myImageFile”>
    </asp:HyperLink>

    Please help!

    InsideEdge, Oct 3, 2006