    correct this problem?

    Thanks

    Peter

    Peter Maddern, Apr 17, 2004

  2. SNIP
    Take two exposures, and with postprocessing (e.g. Photoshop) register and
    blend the two images.

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Apr 17, 2004

  3. The difference in light is too great to get an "ideal" correction with
    just one exposure. With practice you can improve the original as you have
    tried. I am not sure what the best tools may be as I have not worked on it,

    But for a real fix you need to follow Bart's advice. Make sure those
    both exposures are several stops different exposure and that you use a
    tripod the assure the easiest best register.

    Joseph Meehan, Apr 17, 2004