    transfer that to my PC in a file format that I can upload to YouTube,
    you can see exactly what my computer is saying or doing.

    What software, and connections do I need to accomplish that?

    Rock Gibbons, Mar 21, 2007

  2. Rock Gibbons

    meerkat Guest

    Stay with the thread we are already running !!!
    I`ve just responded there.

    meerkat, Mar 21, 2007

  3. You are going to have to explain that one a little better. How are you
    using your video camera to record off of your PC? Are you just pointing the
    camera at the PC and recording? If your Camera was made within the last 4
    to 5 years you should be able to transfer that video to the PC either with
    Firewire or some other A/V connection. There is NO need to transfer it to a
    VCR first.

    We need more info.

    PC Tech Solutions
    http://pctech-solutions.com