how do I confirm a mcse certification is still valid

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by jd forest, Dec 9, 2004.

  1. jd forest

    jd forest Guest

    jd forest, Dec 9, 2004

  2. jd forest

    Wayne Guest

    Are you trying to confirm for yourself or for another? Go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/ and on the left you'll see
    "Certifications" under "Microsoft Certifications" you'll see "MCP Member
    Site" That'll take you through to a link where you can check your transcript
    (requires a Passport account). MCSE NT4, 2000 and 2003 are all current and
    valid MCSE Certifications.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    Wayne, Dec 9, 2004

  3. jd forest

    Guest Guest

    I actually would like to confirm someone else has
    completed their requirments.

    Guest, Dec 10, 2004
  4. jd forest

    Neil Guest

    have them give you either thier printer transcript or they can give you
    access to a site that will show you the transcript. you will need thier
    transcript sharing codes.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004