    reply soon

    thank you,
    OC's CCNA 4 class.

    Jared Timmerman, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Go ahead and post them here... without seeing what you have, I can't
    even begin to guess.

    -jav

    Javier Henderson, Oct 29, 2004

  3. Jared Timmerman

    PES Guest

    You would only be able to ping from something on an inside interface to
    another inside interface or an outside interface. You could also ping from
    an outside interface to another outside interface. Or you could ping from
    any inside or outside interface to an interface that does not have an ip nat
    statement. To go from outside to inside, you would have to have a static
    translation.

    PES, Oct 30, 2004