    The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
    anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
    reinstate it. Anyone know how?

    Fred, May 7, 2010

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    "WorkHard" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Fred wrote:
    >> The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link.
    >> Does anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they
    >> intend to reinstate it. Anyone know how?

    > Why not create your own link for what you want? That's easier, faster and
    > saves wasting time asking the big 'G' anything.

    Can't create what they had.

    Fred, May 8, 2010

  3. Fred

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 8 May 2010 10:24:56 +1200, in message <hs23vq$3lh$-september.org>
    "Fred" <> wrote:

    > The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
    > anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
    > reinstate it. Anyone know how?

    Here are two things you can do

    1. Post your comments in this thread.
    http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Web+Search/thread?tid=21efac932662f614&hl=en

    2. Send Feedback
    http://www.google.com/support/websearch/bin/request.py?contact_type=survey

    Ralph Fox, May 8, 2010
  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    "Ralph Fox" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 8 May 2010 10:24:56 +1200, in message
    > <hs23vq$3lh$-september.org>
    > "Fred" <> wrote:
    >
    >> The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
    >> anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
    >> reinstate it. Anyone know how?

    > Here are two things you can do
    >
    > 1. Post your comments in this thread.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Web+Search/thread?tid=21efac932662f614&hl=en
    >
    > 2. Send Feedback
    >
    > http://www.google.com/support/websearch/bin/request.py?contact_type=survey

    Thanks. I see there is same complaint posted already.

    Fred, May 8, 2010
  5. Fred

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Sat, 8 May 2010 21:36:29 +1200, in message <hs3bav$ks0$-september.org>
    "Fred" <> wrote:

    > "Ralph Fox" <> wrote in message
    > > On Sat, 8 May 2010 10:24:56 +1200, in message
    > > <hs23vq$3lh$-september.org>
    > > "Fred" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
    > >> anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
    > >> reinstate it. Anyone know how?

    > > Here are two things you can do
    > >
    > > 1. Post your comments in this thread.
    > >
    > > http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Web+Search/thread?tid=21efac932662f614&hl=en
    > >
    > > 2. Send Feedback
    > >
    > > http://www.google.com/support/websearch/bin/request.py?contact_type=survey
    > >

    > Thanks. I see there is same complaint posted already.

    Indeed so.

    The thread will be more likely to attract a response from Google
    if many different people post in support of the complaint.

    --
    Regards
    Ralph

    Ralph Fox, May 8, 2010
  6. Fred

    Complainaboutgoogle

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Complain about Google

    Google don't deal with complaints very well you might like to try complain about google .com

    And tell your friends too

    Complainaboutgoogle, Dec 8, 2012