    The new google homepage no longer has that handy 'definitions' link. Does
    anyone else miss it? I'd like to contact google to see if they intend to
    reinstate it. Anyone know how?

    Fred, May 7, 2010

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Can't create what they had.

    Fred, May 8, 2010

  3. Fred

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Ralph Fox, May 8, 2010
  4. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Fred, May 8, 2010
  5. Fred

    Ralph Fox Guest

    Indeed so.

    The thread will be more likely to attract a response from Google
    if many different people post in support of the complaint.

    Ralph Fox, May 8, 2010
  6. Fred

    Complainaboutgoogle

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Complain about Google

    Google don't deal with complaints very well you might like to try complain about google .com

    And tell your friends too

    Complainaboutgoogle, Dec 8, 2012