    Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
    Nic

    (Remove the x from my email adress to reply)

    Nic, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Thierry DEMAN \(MVP\), Sep 19, 2003

  3. Actually, what you need to do is call the Microsoft Partner program.
    This is where MCPs are registered.
    If you'd like to registered for another MS Partner, you will need to send an
    email from your new employer to prove that you work for them. Weird, huh?
    It's what I did.

    Good luck,
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Sep 19, 2003