  1. How do I do it because when I copied them onto a CD they wouldn't play on my
    DVD player but mpegs do. Does anyone know how I can make them play on my DVD
    player?

    ToniandGuyFreak, Jan 1, 2004

  2. ToniandGuyFreak

    marcus Guest

    Because your DVD player doesn't understand RealPlayer format. Please
    consult your DVD manual for details of which playback formats are
    supported.

    marcus, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Yes but can't I change it to mpeg because mpeg is supported?

    ToniandGuyFreak, Jan 1, 2004
  4. ToniandGuyFreak

    Boomer Guest

    (ToniandGuyFreak) wrote in
    Hi

    Could you please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?
    (Tools> Options> Send tab, tick the "Include message in Reply" box.)

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Boomer, Jan 1, 2004
  5. I don't believe you can convert rm to mpeg directly.
    BUT, you can convert the rm to .avi format, and then convert the .avi to
    mpeg.
    Tinra will do this, but keep in mind you will be converting the video in
    real time with this program and will loose some quality.
    http://www.geocities.com/tinra04/

    WorkingClassHero, Jan 1, 2004
  6. ToniandGuyFreak

    gangle Guest