    sherry Guest

    i need to cancel my account . I am no longer using news guy and your stilll
    taking it out of my account every month ??? someone please tell me ??

    sherry, Jan 22, 2007

  2. Dear Ms Sherry Nutter,
    I refer you to the TOS and the contract you signed.
    Your account with us is for Life and/or 250 years
    which ever is the longer.
    We will continue to debit your account for the
    duration of the contract.
    Increases will be at 190% Per Annum.
    Thanking you for your continued custom.

    Accounts Dept, Jan 22, 2007

  3. sherry

    1932 Guest

    Here, is nothing to do with your account !!.
    Tell your bank to stop payment Now.
    news guy will contact you then.

    1932, Jan 22, 2007
  4. sherry

    Whiskers Guest

    Perhaps you should be asking Newsguy. This is not Newsguy, it's an
    international public newsgroup.

    Whiskers, Jan 22, 2007
  5. sherry

    Otter Guest

    In
    You might contact these people http://www.newsguy.com/ , and your own
    financial institution.

    Otter, Jan 22, 2007
  6. sherry

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya sherry.

    I haven't taken a penny!

    Spent a few after drinking a few pints of squash though ;)

    Ponder, Jan 22, 2007
  7. Of course that was posted from Newsguy. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 23, 2007
  8. sherry

    Evan Platt Guest

    Yeah..

    The company I work for handles billing (among other things) for
    internet at locations - hotels, etc). And we very often get requests
    for refund requests "Your crappy service never worked" and in their
    usage history is an obscene amount of usage - both time and data. And
    I politely respond that our usage shows <x> amount of minutes and <x>
    amount of megabytes. They ALWAYS respond back "bullcrap, your crappy
    service never worked".

    Unfortunately our policy at that point is to submit the refund request
    to the 'owner' of the Internet at the location (the company who sells
    Internet to that hotel / cafe) but I would LOVE to be able to reply
    back "So.. Either you're lying, or:
    A. You are running some sort of file sharing application.
    B. Your computer is p0wned.
    C. All of the above."

    Evan Platt, Jan 24, 2007
  9. sherry

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Geez! What a bunch of crooks.

    A couple years ago, I was staying at a VERY nice place in Tahoe. They have a
    wireless option through a local company, with billing by the week. I paid
    the fee, got my login, logged in once, just long enough for Windows Update
    to shove SP2 on my system when I wasn't looking. My system went crapola from
    the update, and I couldn't get connected again for the whole week.

    I never bugged the ISP for the non-use of the account. Fortunately, someone
    else had a private account with his wireless unsecured, so I used that
    instead <g>! (He was the timeshare salesman, in the room right above me, and
    when we met, he actually said it wasn't a problem.) I would, of course, had
    pursued the non-working connection while I was there to get it working, but
    at the point in which it no longer mattered, I didn't bother.

    WhzzKdd, Jan 24, 2007