    DVD? I'm confused.
    Any helped greatly appreciated.
    TIA

    jinny, Mar 23, 2008

  2. jinny

    Gazwad Guest

    , the spindly-old-man and impertinent
    Venus-with-a-penis who likes repugnant wick dipping with pheasants, and
    whose partner is a slut with a wide pink palace, wrote in

    Why do you think the four cd images constitute a single DVD image?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Mar 23, 2008

  3. jinny

    samuel Guest

    wrote in

    alt.binaries.multimedia.utilities,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.os.win
    dows-xp,alt.internet.p2p,alt.binaries.cracks,alt.cracks

    hmmmmmm

    samuel, Mar 23, 2008
  4. jinny

    jinny Guest

    Mainly because the accompanying text refers to "burning to DVD" not
    "CD", also it's quite a recent program, about 2.6GB in size and the
    "shop" version is sold as a DVD. Also 800MB is to much data for any
    blank CD's I have.
    Thanks for the reply.

    jinny, Mar 23, 2008
  5. jinny

    Kenny Guest

    Try extracting the contents of each image with PowerIso or similar then
    combine them.

    Kenny, Mar 23, 2008
  6. jinny

    jinny Guest

    Thanks Kenny. that's what I did and it worked. Cheers.

    jinny, Mar 24, 2008
  7. jinny

    Kenny Guest

    Glad to hear it worked, I wasn't 100% sure.

    Kenny, Mar 24, 2008