    I downloaded a movie but Nero says it's .52 megs too big?
    What do I do?

    Chris

    cgunter, Dec 10, 2004

  2. cgunter

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Go buy the movie?

    Pug Fugley, Dec 10, 2004

  3. cgunter

    Glennbo Guest

    Try going here http://www.bobyte.com/ and check out the program called
    avisplit.

    Job done.

    Glenn

    Glennbo, Dec 10, 2004
  4. cgunter

    nite fire Guest

    Try Pinnacle Instant cd/dvd.V8. You can strip out any unwanted material ie
    subtitles, alternative languages etc, copy just the main feature or
    "compress" your selected part. I assume you are not copying a copywrighted
    movie or i wouldn't have made this suggestion.

    nite fire, Dec 10, 2004
  5. cgunter

    Guncho Guest

    "I assume you are not copying a copywrighted
    movie or i wouldn't have made this suggestion."
    Is there another kind?

    Actually I downloaded it :)

    Chris

    Guncho, Dec 10, 2004
  6. cgunter

    Guncho Guest

    If obviously the electronics/computer industry supports copying things,
    why do you guys care?

    Do you really think they make: Double cassete players, mp3 players, cd
    and DVD burners just so you can make a "personal copy" of your own
    stuff? Yeah right!

    Chris

    Guncho, Dec 10, 2004
  7. cgunter