    Ah, right, so it was a completely invalid point then. He/she/it
    clearly made several incorrect assumptions, in which case I'll simply
    ignore the post. No wonder I was confused.

    Tim, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Tim

    ITSConsulting

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Here you go.

    Tim, sorry for your frustration, Here is the answer I use to add users to W2k server. Right click My Computer, Choose Manage, Local Users and Groups, Double Click the Users folder, Then select Action, New User. With it being Windows there are of course more ways to do this same scenario. If any one else has an alternate preference please include it.

    ITSConsulting, Aug 18, 2007