  1. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    ‹(•¿•)›

    Frosty, Jan 28, 2006

  2. Frosty

    gangle Guest

    Boils ARE abscesses. You and your
    question are senseless.

    gangle, Jan 28, 2006

  3. You can have the Great Super Hen make a Hen's visit. She'll dip it, peck it,
    suck it out and lay feathers on it and do a chicken dance for you for the
    cure. You'll be good to go as she's loco and sick and can take it.

    K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy, Jan 28, 2006
  4. <g>

    K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy, Jan 28, 2006
  5. very carefully?

    [email protected], Jan 28, 2006
  6. Frosty

    zeep Guest

    as per header
    with a Lance or Lancet !
    :-(

    zeep, Jan 28, 2006
  7. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 28 Jan 2006
    10:32:34 -0000, canst thou now find out, to hide "zeep"
    Actually is was a play on "How do I access...something" in another
    thread.

    And lancing ain't the first thing you do: Hot compresses!

    Frosty, Jan 28, 2006
  8. Frosty

    Mistoffolees Guest

    Disagree. With the flesh-eating Staph bacteria spreading, get
    a professional to examine and lance it. Visit your physician,
    local clinic or hospital ER. And if given a prescription, get
    it filled and use the antibiotic as directed.

    Mistoffolees, Jan 28, 2006
  9. Frosty

    Mitch Guest

    Do you mean LANCE a boil?

    Try one of the medical sites for advice.
    Discussion groups aren't likely to give you any better than home
    medicine and rumor.

    Mitch, Jan 28, 2006

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  11. K-El-Pollo-Loco-Mammy wrote:

    You can have the Great Super Hen make a Hen's visit. She'll dip it, peck it,
    You're not really talking about me -- are you?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006

    That is interesting. Please continue.

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  15. Frosty wrote:

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Sat, 28 Jan 2006
    What comes to mind when you ask that?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006

    Do you think its likely that given a prescription?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006