    2.) Is there a text box that I enter the 2 voucher numbers in when I
    register online for the A+ test?

    3.) Am I supposed to receieve voucher certificates to print out?

    jay, Jan 4, 2004

  2. jay

    Techie Guest

    Are you really that clueless? Lets spoon-feed the newbie shall we....Not
    really but what the hell.

    1.) They sent me 2 voucher numbers w/ their corresponding expiration
    dates, what am I supposed to do with the 2 voucher numbers?

    When you register on the website of the company whose voucher you purchased
    (Vue or Prometric) there is a line that asks for the funny number you got in
    the email from Getcertified4less.com just type it in.

    2.) Is there a text box that I enter the 2 voucher numbers in when I
    register online for the A+ test?

    Answered above

    3.) Am I supposed to receieve voucher certificates to print out?

    What did you expect a degree from Harvard? The point of Vouchers is to save
    money not to hang it on the wall.

    Techie, Jan 4, 2004