    the file in Mediaplayer. I just want to download the wma.

    Is there a way to just download the wma file to my hard drive? Right
    clicking on the url does not give me a dl option.

    mailbox24, Jun 23, 2005

  2. mailbox24

    Vanguard Guest

    If it is streamed audio, you don't get a local cached copy.

    Vanguard, Jun 23, 2005

  3. mailbox24

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Jun 23, 2005
  4. mailbox24

    Joel Rubin Guest

    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_capture_tools/streambox_vcr_suite.cfm
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/audio_software/audio_tools/streambox_vcr.cfm
    http://www.xi-soft.com

    The Streambox stuff is cracked beta shareware which was sued out of
    legal existence by Real Audio and whose copyright owners no longer
    exist (the company went bankrupt) and couldn't accept payment for the
    software if they did.

    It may not work with some recent versions of Window Media servers
    because, after all, no one is updating it.

    Net Transport (Xi-Soft) is a general purpose download manager which
    handles rtsp and mms as well as http and ftp.

    Joel Rubin, Jun 23, 2005
  5. mailbox24

    Sly Guest

    go there and let it play, when its done, go to file, save media as

    Sly, Jun 23, 2005