    only about networking...

    Thanks for info :)

    Best Regards.

    Sorcal, Jun 25, 2007

  2. Sorcal

    Los Guest

    Hello,

    I took the 70-621 last week. It was a little difficult because of the
    breakdown of the test. It was half 70-620 and half 70-622. Active Directory
    and Group Policy was heavy on the test.
    Good Luck.

    Los, Jul 17, 2007

  3. Sorcal

    Kenny Kaylor Guest

    Please be careful as to not break NDA.

    Kenny Kaylor, Jul 17, 2007
  4. Sorcal

    Montreal MCT Guest

    I assure you that Los did not break his NDA in that message.

    Montreal MCT, Jul 28, 2007