    Same would be with FTP uploads.

    Any suggestion please?

    Rajinder

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Rajinder Nijjhar

    Scraggy Guest

    Rearrange the following words.

    the,back, that,camels, straw, broke, was, the, final, that,

    Bye.

    Scraggy, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Too send emails via Freeserve with NTL just change Freeserve's smtp setting
    to NTLs - currently: smtp.ntlworld.com - leave pop as Freeserve & set it to
    use any connection (untick box for 'use this connection), as for using NTL
    to upload to your Freeserve site, I can't help with this, I too have to
    dial-up to FS whenever I upload to my FS website.

    HTH,
    Virginia.
    Remove ECCLESTON to reply.

    Virginia McGovern, Mar 21, 2006
  4. Rajinder Nijjhar

    AGEE Guest

    You have to use dialup to log on to the freeserve account otherwise
    they don't get paid. They don't run their business for freeloaders.

    AGEE, Mar 21, 2006
  5. Many thanks.

    Rajinder

    Rajinder Nijjhar, Mar 21, 2006