    problem.
    Ta in advance
    jim

    james.willsden, Feb 15, 2004

  2. james.willsden

    Harrison Guest

    Use Winzip and span disks.

    Harrison, Feb 15, 2004

  3. james.willsden

    philo Guest

    you can use a file splitter

    just look on google there are plenty of them

    philo, Feb 15, 2004
  4. james.willsden

    Mistoffolees Guest

    IIRC, WinZip (and some of the other compression apps)
    is able to span across several floppy diskettes. Can it
    be done for a single file...not sure as it has been a
    very long time ago. This is the era of ZIP/JAZ drives,
    CD-RW, USB Flash drives, etc.

    Mistoffolees, Feb 15, 2004
  5. james.willsden

    Hans Guest

    Yep. My new laptop didn't even come with a floppy drive.

    Hans, Feb 15, 2004