how connect to printer @ Edimax BW 6524WP router

Discussion in 'Network Routers' started by birkoffPL, Oct 28, 2006.

  1. birkoffPL

    birkoffPL Guest

    Hi,

    I've got Edimax BW 6524WP router with built-in 2 usb port print server.
    I've connected HP 930C printer using USB cable but USB1/USB2 led is not
    flashing. The printer is turned on and plugged properly. I have no idea
    how to connect it under WinXP. Print server is enabled: PrintServer
    Feature : ENABLE
    IPP : ENABLE
    LPR : ENABLE
    PrinterServer Name : HP930C
    Port Name 1 : USB1
    Port Name 2 : USB2

    Router IP (default): 192.168.2.1 with user admin and password.
    Unfortunately I have no manual to this device...

    Thanks for any help.

    birkoffPL

    birkoffPL, Oct 28, 2006

  2. birkoffPL