    Guest Guest

    Would it be unusual for a recent digicam to have 3 stuck/dead pixels
    on the LCD screen?

    Guest, Sep 17, 2008

  2. Guest

    Pat Guest

    I've never had it happen, but then again any one person is a very
    limited sample. I've ohly had about 5 digital cameras, so it's not
    much of a sample.

    Pat, Sep 17, 2008

  3. I would say yes. Those small LCDs for cameras are much cheaper and
    easier to manufacture then the large LCDs for computers monitors or even
    TVs. It has been a long time but somewhere in the back of my head I seem
    to rembember that up to three dead pixel are not considered a defect for
    those, unless they are particularly obnoxious like always red in the
    center of the screeen.

    Jürgen Exner, Sep 17, 2008