How comes I got a score for 1 exam and not for the other three??

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by emdee [MCSA], Mar 4, 2004.

  1. emdee [MCSA]

    emdee [MCSA] Guest

    I passed my 70-218 exam on Monday, making me an MCSA.
    One thing that's baffling me is that I got details of my score and the
    pass mark on the screen at the end and a print out break down as well.
    I've never had this before on any of my other three exams... how comes I
    got them this time??

    On a side not, it was very very handy to have the break down of my score
    so I could see my weak areas and can brush up on them.

    --

    _/ _/ _/_/_/
    _/_/ _/_/ _/ _/

    emdee [MCSA], Mar 4, 2004

  2. emdee [MCSA]

    Yubb Guest

    I always thought they tried to be as vague as possible so
    you couldn't pinpoint which questions you missed and then
    braindump them.

    I got a score for 70-215, but I've heard of people not
    getting scores all the time. I'm not sure what's up with
    that.

    Yubb, Mar 4, 2004

  3. You don't get score reports for the base exams but you do for electives. It
    was a change in Microsoft policy several months ago. You used to get a score
    report for all exams.

    Chris

    Chris Cowling, Mar 4, 2004
  4. We have started providing score reports with our exams. This is a big
    undertaking for us and the exam delivery companies (Prometric and VUE) as
    they have to rebuild and republish each form of each exam and there are a
    lot of them. The process started this past fall with us systematically
    republishing all of the exams with the new score reports.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.