    naturally, same hope as before. Wither way I', still going with her
    husband being a lucky man.
    Whatever any of you want to do is none of my business.

    Michael Bowker, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Cylon 69

    Hunter Rose Guest

    That was worth a full out laugh this morning. Thank you.

    Well played, sir!

    HR

    Hunter Rose, Jul 26, 2006

  3. Cylon 69

    Anim8rFSK Guest

    :)

    Anim8rFSK, Jul 26, 2006
  4. From the Collected Witterings of Michael Bowker, volume 23:

    David Chapman, Jul 26, 2006
  5. Cylon 69

    Bob Guest

    If you want to see someone who needs reduction, take a look at this:

    http://tinyurl.com/ocw5c/

    Bob, Jul 26, 2006
  6. Cylon 69

    Bob Guest

    We all know that, but the claim is that she got bigger well before the
    pregnancy.

    Bob, Jul 26, 2006
  7. Cylon 69

    Hunter Rose Guest

    I'll pass.

    HR

    Hunter Rose, Jul 27, 2006
  8. Cylon 69

    Bob Guest

    OK. Suit yourself. I know a lot of men who could get lost in those
    monsters for months at a time. But I'm with you - more than mouthful
    is a waste.

    Here's a pic of what she looked like after the reduction.

    http://tinyurl.com/h23eh/

    Bob, Jul 27, 2006
  9. Yeah, but they stayed bigger. Breastfeeding doesn't make them stay
    bigger, in fact after the feeding they become droopy, or droopier than
    normal.

    eponymous cowherd, Aug 1, 2006
  10. Cylon 69

    Mark Nobles Guest

    Which lead, some years ago, to the invention of a device called a
    brassiere. Part of its function is to lift droopy breasts.

    Mark Nobles, Aug 2, 2006
  11. Cylon 69

    Anim8rFSK Guest

    My ex has bigger breasts than she started out with from having 3 kids,
    and she didn't have any augmentation.

    Anim8rFSK, Aug 2, 2006
  12. Cylon 69

    J. Clarke Guest

    Don't know if you're old enough to remember this, but post Chastity Cher had
    a well publicized breast reduction--she said that they were "huge".

    J. Clarke, Aug 2, 2006
  13. Cylon 69

    Ken Guest

    Dang - the url expired and I didn't get to see the picutre.... was it
    worth it?

    Ken, Aug 3, 2006
  14. Cylon 69

    Bob Guest