    Cylon 69 Guest

  2. Cylon 69

    ~* Magda ~* Guest

    ~* Magda ~*, Jul 16, 2006

  3. Cylon 69

    Ian O Guest

    Speaking as someone who is the same age as AT give or take, I don't look
    very much like I did in 1997 and I think she does bloody well!! Those
    eyes..... *sigh*

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0628-5, 14/07/2006
    Tested on: 17/07/2006 22:37:35

    Ian O, Jul 17, 2006
  4. Cylon 69

    Bob Guest

    You drink too much.

    Bob, Jul 18, 2006
  5. Cylon 69

    Dillon Pyron Guest

    If you had a personal trainer and REAL motivation to keep your looks
    (as opposed to what we normal people have) you might be there. I am
    grateful to say that, at 50, I actually look better than I did at 30.
    Except for the hair, no getting around genetics.

    Have two friends who are both 51 or so and yoga instructors. Very
    yummy.

    Dillon Pyron, Jul 18, 2006
  6. It's all the reruns when she was young and buff that we compare her to.
    I think she looks her age, but those closeups are brutal!

    [email protected], Jul 19, 2006
  7. Cylon 69

    Ken Guest

    My wife believes that, sometime between seasons, she had bigger boobs
    added. I think it was just how they were dressing her earlier in the
    series. But she sure looked nice in the summer dress she wore when
    dating that wuss Peter.

    Ken, Jul 19, 2006
  8. Cylon 69

    Bob Guest

    She was pregnant, which usually causes a woamn's breasts to enlarge.

    If she was nursing at the time the shots were made, that would explain
    it.

    Bob, Jul 19, 2006
  9. Cylon 69

    Anim8rFSK Guest

    Does your wife know she a) overall put on some weight and 2) had a baby?

    Anim8rFSK, Jul 19, 2006
  10. Cylon 69

    smkmirrors Guest

    Yes, so do implants.

    smkmirrors, Jul 19, 2006
  11. Cylon 69

    Ken Guest

    This was a year or so before the baby thing.

    Ken, Jul 20, 2006
  12. I agree. At some point her boobs got bigger and stayed bigger.

    eponymous cowherd, Jul 21, 2006
  13. So how can that be a bad thing?

    Michael Bowker, Jul 21, 2006
  14. Cylon 69

    J. Clarke Guest

    Ask Amanda's lower back <g>.

    J. Clarke, Jul 21, 2006
  15. Cylon 69

    Dillon Pyron Guest

    Silicone boobs (or sterile saline) are always bad. It's an indication
    of a lack of self-confidence in the woman. There are penile extension
    surgeries available for men. Would you take advantage of one to add
    two inches?

    Dillon Pyron, Jul 25, 2006
  16. Cylon 69

    Anim8rFSK Guest

    Well, it certainly CAN be, but I'm not convinced it's an absolute.

    That said, I don't like the way they look or feel.

    There are penile extension
    God no! A reduction, maybe.

    Anim8rFSK, Jul 25, 2006
  17. Cylon 69

    Pete B Guest

    Or a requirement in modern media.

    Pete B, Jul 25, 2006
  18. Cylon 69

    J. Clarke Guest

    If I was a porn star who stood to make several million additional dollars
    over the course of a career from it I'd think hard about it.

    J. Clarke, Jul 25, 2006
  19. Cylon 69

    J. Clarke Guest

    J. Clarke, Jul 25, 2006
  20. Enhancement may or may not be bad. But there is no reason to suspect
    they were artificially enhanced. But even if they were it's her
    business and doesn't affect me in any way. If they got bigger (and I'm
    by no means convince they have) and the view got better, it's got to be
    a fine thing.

    Michael Bowker, Jul 26, 2006