    hi to all
    how can i use outlook for connecting to comp.dcom.sys.cisco ?
    thanks inadvance.

    ok, Oct 26, 2005

  2. On 26.10.2005 12:00 ok wrote
    you can't. Stay with Mozilla,

    Arnold

    Arnold Nipper, Oct 26, 2005

  3. ok

    gray.wizard Guest

    I don't think you can. While Outlook Express offers newsgroup
    functionality its bigger brother Outlook does not.

    It's always been like this and I really don't understand why MS took
    functionality out of the freebie version when they made the version
    they sell.

    gray.wizard, Oct 26, 2005
  4. ok

    Gary Guest

    newshound does it OK (Google search), but just added news to my go menu in
    outlook and it brings up OE in news mode.

    CCIE
    Cheap/Complete/Integrated/Easy

    Gary, Oct 26, 2005
  5. ok

    gray.wizard Guest

    I'd never heard of this product. I know a couple people who use
    Outlook & lament the absence of newsgroup functionality. I'll be sure
    to pass this little gem of information along.

    Thanks!

    gray.wizard, Oct 27, 2005