    Larry Hodges Guest

    Some system info command that will give me date / time of when the system
    came up? There is nothing in System Info.

    Larry Hodges, May 9, 2006

  2. This should be evident in 'Event Viewer' - it logs every event that occurs
    during 'boot' with a time-stamp.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 9, 2006

  3. Larry Hodges

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Open a Command window and type "systeminfo". There you'll find a line
    saying "System Up Time:".

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, May 9, 2006
  4. Larry Hodges

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Thanks. That was it.

    Larry Hodges, May 9, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 9, 2006