    Jeff Guest

    I don't have a password, but I have to click "cancel" every time I
    reboot in order for booting to complete. How can I bypass???

    Jeff, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Jeff

    _Sid Guest

    I assume you have win 98. If so log in as normal, press the windows key and
    F together. Search for files *.pwl. These store your password. Delete
    them all. Reboot. When you log back on it will ask you for a new password.
    Click OK - don't enter a password. A new pwl file will be created with
    nothing as the password. Everytime you reboot it will take you straigt to
    windows.

    _Sid, Aug 26, 2003