    ends when i'm browsing, seeing a light rectangle outlining it, clicking
    it.... before being able to use it..
    know what i mean?

    kurtcohen, Aug 19, 2006

  2. wrote in message
    have you tried not moving your mouse?

    Dirty Sanchez, Aug 19, 2006

  3. kurtcohen

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 19, 2006
  4. kurtcohen

    Whiskers Guest

    Not sure if I do know what you mean, but it could be that you are talking
    about a 'mouse-over' feature which some web-site designers seem to think
    is a good idea. It's a design feature of the web-site, not anything to do
    with your mouse or your web-browser. Some browsers, such as Opera, allow
    you to turn off some or all of the fancy features of a web site, which
    certainly helps overcome some of the dafter design gaffes but does mean
    that you aren't 'experiencing' what the designer created and some
    'features' on the site might not work at all.

    There's no harm in complaining to the 'web master' if you don't like a
    particular feature of his design.

    Whiskers, Aug 19, 2006