    How can I configure this to work automatically, without resetting the
    share each time?

    thanks

    see.cher, Nov 9, 2005

  2. see.cher

    Mike Easter Guest

    Insufficient data. You haven't defined/ characterized/ your alternate
    networks sufficiently precisely yet

    Laptop connected to my home network? How is that? Another network?
    What/how is that?

    Mike Easter, Nov 9, 2005

  3. see.cher

    The Prophecy Guest

    pretty sure you can't just unshare a drive when on another network
    automatically.... sharing everything on your hard drive is not a smart idea
    anyway.... all you do there is hand hackers a christmas present..... and
    don't give me that "but i have a hardware firewall in place" shit.... i
    don't care. just don't share the entire drive and you eliminate the need for
    me to bitch about it.

    The Prophecy, Nov 9, 2005
  4. see.cher

    why? Guest

    http://www.netswitcher.com/

    You create different profiles and set sharing per profile. Haven't used
    it with that option. but it's there.

    It's in the helpfile, there isn't a standalone version on the site that
    I could see.

    Me

    why?, Nov 9, 2005
  5. see.cher

    Randy Guest

    why? skrev:
    why not take a look at GlobeSoft's MultiNetwork Manager 8

    http://www.globesoft.com

    It will not only allow you to create and switch between different
    profiles it will also suggest the correct profile when connecting at
    other networks,
    Its powerful, comes with a nice Interface and $9.95 for the standard
    edition...

    Ran

    Randy, Nov 10, 2005
  6. see.cher

    why? Guest

    Because I have 3 licenses for netswitcher, or did you mean to reply to
    the OP and not just the last thread in the post?
    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Nov 10, 2005