    Word '97 tutorial. How can I save the webpage to a ZIP disk so I can give
    it to the new user?

    Mike

    Mike, Oct 9, 2004

    Ingeborg, Oct 9, 2004

    dadiOH, Oct 9, 2004

    Mike, Oct 9, 2004
  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanks, I d/l it.

    Mike

    Mike, Oct 9, 2004
  6. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Win98 user doesn't have internet access.

    Mike

    Mike, Oct 9, 2004
  7. Mike

    dadiOH Guest

    Yes. Well, it doesn't *save* them but opening the mht and clicking any link
    will open the link just as it did on the original page before saving it.

    --
    dadiOH
    _____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.0...
    ____________________________

    dadiOH, Oct 9, 2004
  8. Mike

    dadiOH Guest

    Well WTF didn't you say that in the first place!! Let him get Inet
    access...he can get it for as little as $7.00/month.

    --
    dadiOH
    _____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.0...
    ____________________________

    dadiOH, Oct 9, 2004
  9. Mike

    treehugger Guest

    Install wget for windows (free http://allserv.ugent.be/~bpuype/wget/ )
    Then, Start, Run, and type: cmd
    Click Ok
    cd to wherever you saved wget and type:
    wget -r www.free-ed.net/fr03/lfc/course%20030111_01/

    The complete course will be in the wget directory in a folder with the same name as the website. Open the folder, find and open index.html

    treehugger

    treehugger, Oct 9, 2004
  10. What...he sold it *already*? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 9, 2004
  11. Mike

    Mike Guest

    WGET works great! I've d/l three word97 sites.

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike, Oct 9, 2004
  12. Mike

    Pennywise Guest

    |>Thanks, I d/l it.

    Good choice! It's a great program for what you want. I save web sites
    for my son who's too cheap for internet access :) and I use httrack
    for this, everybodys happy...

    Pennywise, Oct 10, 2004
  13. Mike

    treehugger Guest