How can I record a radio program from streaming audio?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by GrandpaChuck, Nov 27, 2006.

  1. GrandpaChuck

    GrandpaChuck Guest

    Is there a way to record a radio program from streaming audio?
    Can I do it with Media Player Classic or Windows Media Player, for
    instance?

    Is it possible to program such a recording ahead of time as I do using
    a DVD recorder for television programs?

    Thank you friends.
    --

    Grandpa Chuck
    -ô¿ô-

    GrandpaChuck, Nov 27, 2006

  2. GrandpaChuck

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Nov 27, 2006

  3. GrandpaChuck

    lee houston Guest

    http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

    lee

    lee houston, Nov 27, 2006
  4. GrandpaChuck

    GrandpaChuck Guest

    Thank you Mara. This is just what I am looking for.

    --

    Grandpa Chuck
    -ô¿ô-
    Non-Mortal American casualties 46,137 as of November 04, 2006.
    Over 100 Iraqi civilians are killed every day. Most by so-called insurgents.
    As of November 27, 2006 it has been 1304 days since Bush declared, "Mission Accomplished."
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, and carrying a cross." --Sinclair Lewis

    GrandpaChuck, Nov 27, 2006
  5. GrandpaChuck

    GrandpaChuck Guest

    Thank you Lee. If the site Mara recommended does not work out I will
    try this one.

    --

    Grandpa Chuck
    -ô¿ô-