    Please help me !!

    Thanks

    ML

    djdelmas, Jan 9, 2005

  2. djdelmas

    Unk Guest

    "rar" is WinRAR file. It's a compression file similar to Winzip.
    http://www.rarlab.com

    PAR files are used for correcting errors, and to rebuild missing files in a
    spanned archive.
    Smart Par
    http://www.disc-chord.com/smartpar/
    http://www.disc-chord.com/smartpar/info.html
    http://ice.prohosting.com/smartpar/releases/SmartPAR_0.11d1.zip
    http://www.geocities.com/smartpar_1/smartpar.zip

    SmartPar Tutorial
    http://www.smr-usenet.com/tutor/smartpar.shtml
    http://www.slyck.com/smartpar.php
    http://www.slyck.com/ng.php?page=6

    Unk, Jan 9, 2005

  3. djdelmas

    why? Guest

    <snip>

    Not again :)

    Me

    why?, Jan 9, 2005
  4. djdelmas

    Billh Guest

    Down load another program called Winrar.

    Billh, Jan 9, 2005
  5. djdelmas

    FingAZ Guest

    Not too sure what your getting at- but im guessing you need to open a .rar
    file?
    If so head over to www.winace.com and download their program- .rar files are
    similar to .zip for future reference :)

    FingAZ

    how grabit works. But now I don't how how o read the files PAR, RAR..

    FingAZ, Jan 9, 2005