    clicks "tcp/ip protocol" from the list of my LAN connection?
    if the idea is not good one, do you have other better ideas?
    thanks!

    flyingco, Nov 3, 2006

  2. flyingco

    Gordon May Guest

    ------------------------------
    Not a good idea, because the user might have enough knwledge to get around
    that by using DOS commands or a third party software.

    If the user accesses YOUR LAN through YOUR router, than you can set
    permissions for IP addresses and ports in the "Filter" section.
    You may also find a possibility to tie his Mac Address to your router
    permissions.

    You need to consult your router manual for instructions.

    Good luck
    GM

    Gordon May, Nov 3, 2006