    Normally computer video output to monitor.
    How can I output comptuer video to TV?

    Thanks

    i-cable, Sep 8, 2005

  2. i-cable

    HF Guest

  3. i-cable

    dennis Guest

    Does your video adapter on your pc have an s video out? Does your tv or
    vcr/dvd player have s video in? If all you need is s video out for you pc
    you can get one fairly reasonably. Just be sure to get the one your pc will
    support. there are several adapters on newegg.com for under 50 bucks.

    Dennis

    dennis, Sep 9, 2005
  4. depends on your graphics card.

    Nathaniel Freeman, Sep 10, 2005