    D.L. Man Guest

    d: drive to the c: drive I reinstalled the OS and it stored the winnt folder
    and program folder in the d: drive. How can I switch it back?

    D.L. Man, Feb 10, 2005

  2. D.L. Man

    Parko Guest

    Use explorer.

    Parko, Feb 10, 2005

  3. D.L. Man

    Brian Guest

    OS? file system?

    Brian, Feb 10, 2005
  4. D.L. Man

    D.L. Man Guest

    win2k fat32

    I think it picked this drive somewhere along the way when I was reinstalling
    win2k.

    D.L. Man, Feb 10, 2005
  5. D.L. Man

    Brian Guest

    hope have just reinstalled and havn't got too many progs installed(apart
    from the ones which are on the os).. if so:
    boot with a 98 windows boot disk .... fdisk/mbr should change the drive
    letters back:

    if not:

    live with it.. its not a problem, just strange.. programs you install should
    look for %sytemroot%\etc and not C:\etc. therfore the setup routines should
    say(after clicking enter, enter, enter) D:\program files\etc and not
    C:\program files\etc

    Brian, Feb 11, 2005
  6. D.L. Man

    Pennywise Guest