    move arround by viwer . and what I need as a equipment (camera,
    software, computer)?
    and please tell me can I do this things by own or not ?

    Alireza, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Alireza

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 7 Jan 2004 11:59:59 -0800, in rec.photo.digital

    start by taking a look at http://www.panoguide.com
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Alireza

    Donald Gray Guest

    Try Panorama Maker

    http://www.arcsoft.com/en/products/panoramamaker/

    I have had some good results with it.

    --
    Donald Gray
    www.odcombe.demon.co.uk

    Donald Gray, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Alireza

    George Guest

    Digital camera, tripod, panoramic head (such as Nikon AP-2), and Spin
    Panorama software. The tripod and panoramic head only make the results more
    realistic looking, you can get by without them...they just make the images
    match up nicely and with minimal effort.

    George, Jan 8, 2004