    like to use in the upgraded PS and better machine.
    IS there an easy way to do this?
    Thanks for all help

    Mr.Will, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Mr.Will

    Bob Hatch Guest

    In the actions pallet gather your actions together in sets, save the sets,
    copy to a floppy, cd or across a network to the new machine then load. The
    save and load function can be found by clicking on the arrow on the actions
    pallet.
    --
    "Just as the Left was anti-anticommunist,
    so too then are they anti-antiterrorist." --Robert Spencer

    Bob Hatch, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Mr.Will

    Patrick L. Guest

    Find the Actions file, for example, on a Windows machine, it might be at
    this path:

    C:\Program Files\Adobe\PhotoShop 6.0\Presets\PhotoShop Actions

    And just cut and paste the contents of that folder into your new one. I
    haven't tried this, but I've done this type of thing with other apps and it
    always worked.

    Patrick

    Patrick L., Nov 4, 2003