    Hi, I passed MCAD test last year, but I still didn't receive the MCAD
    certification from Microsoft, can someone tell me How should I order it?

    Zhou

    George, Jan 10, 2006

  2. January 9, 2005

    Yikes! --- There is a Private MCP Member Site which has lots of benefits
    for MCPs... and is the place where you can order your 'welcome kit'.

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx

    You will need to associate your .Net Passport with your MCP ID and such....
    goto the site and see if you already have enough info to sign in... if not,
    then definitely go ahead and email ... If you email
    this address, you'll want to include as much info as you can... such as exam
    dates/scores/contact info, etc...

    Hope this helps!!!

    --

    Joseph Bittman